The HOTTAP can be connected to a bayonet fitting, however, the only hosing we offer with the HOTTAP is a 1.2m Gas Hose and Regulator (as standard). Any other fittings that maybe required to fit onto a bayonet can be sourced from a hardware or plumbing store.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect my HOTTAP to a bayonet fitting?
- Can the HOTTAP handle Saltwater or Brackish Water?
- Types of pumps and what works, what doesn't?
- What's the easiest way to run the HOTTAP?
- Can I use my gravity system at home to run the HOTTAP?
- Do I have to protect the HOTTAP from the elements?
- How hot will the water get?
- Where is the HOTTAP Made?
- I have a camper trailer with a water tank. Do I need a pump to get water from the tank to the HOTTAP?
- Can I connect 2 or 3 outlets/shower heads to the one HOTTAP?