The HOTTAP is built to be robust and handles off road conditions and corrugated roads with no trouble. At this stage there are many HOTTAP sitting on camper trailer drawbars and toolboxes travelling all over.
Articles in this section
- My shower head has come loose!
- Can I connect my HOTTAP to a bayonet fitting?
- Can the HOTTAP handle Saltwater or Brackish Water?
- Types of pumps and what works, what doesn't?
- What's the easiest way to run the HOTTAP?
- Can I use my gravity system at home to run the HOTTAP?
- Do I have to protect the HOTTAP from the elements?
- How hot will the water get?
- Where is the HOTTAP Made?
- I have a camper trailer with a water tank. Do I need a pump to get water from the tank to the HOTTAP?