For information on backorders, expected shipping dates, how to tell if something is on pre-order, guarantees, warranties, cancelling and why we pre-sale.
What is a pre-order
A pre-order is a purchase of a product that is not currently in stock. Placing a pre-order secures your spot on the next batch of products that come in.
How do I know if something is on pre-order?
The product page will have a few signs that something is on pre-order.
If the item is in stock and ready for immediate shipping, the product will have an 'add to cart button.
If I pre-order today, when does my order ship
For pre-order products, you can find the expected shipping date on the product page. Refer to the above image.
Once your order is shipped, you'll receive a tracking confirmation email so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
If we run into any unexpected delays, we will email you with regular updates.
If I pre-order today, when does my 30-day money-back guarantee start
Your 30-day money-back guarantee starts from the day you receive your item, not the date on which you initially purchased it.
If I pre-order today, when does my 2-year warranty start
Your 2-year warranty starts from the day you receive your item, not the date on which you initially purchased it.
What if I change my mind / want to cancel my pre-order
Not a problem! Simply email us and we'll cancel and refund your order immediately.
- USA - email us at email@example.com
- Australia - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Zealand - email us at email@example.com
- UK - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is it on pre-sale
We offer our gear to be purchased in advance for a few reasons:
- It helps us bring enough in. If we pre-order, we know how much we need to make and bring in. This way we can do our best and getting gear into your hands.
- It helps us with cash flow. When we launch into a new region, we underestimated how much demand there was, or are getting bounced around by post-COVID manufacturing and shipping issues, having a pre-order open helps keep us pay our bills.
- It helps you plan. If you're looking for a HOTTAP, being able to pre-order with an expected date gives makes sure you plan appropriately. It also helps you forecast and budget in advance.