You might also be interested in a quick set up guide for operating the HOTTAP v2, which can be found here
- Remove the red plugs from the inlet and outlet of the pump.
- Snap the hoses onto the quick-connect fittings on the water inlet and outlet.
- Set up your filter for intended use - i.e. with or without the intake collar - and attach to end of pump inlet hose. Drop or throw filter into water source.
- Observing the flow direction of the pump, attach the pump outlet hose to the blue quick-connect fitting on the Hottap.
- Plug the lighter port cable into the pump and connect to power.
- Press the power button on the pump, leaving it in the “on” position. You can now start and stop the pump (as well as the Hottap) simply by flicking the switch on the shower or faucet handle.