- Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp objects top set up your shelter.
- Do not set up your shelter under trees because of potential lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
- For best results in windy conditions, position the narrow end of the tent into the wind.
- Secure all stakes and guyropes provided to prevent property damage or personal injury.
- Under certain conditions, such as cold weather or high humidity, minimise condensation by allowing for adequate ventilation.
- It is advised not to leave your tent setup for weeks at a time. Extended exposure to the elements can cause the shelter to become discoloured, and in some cases, can damage the material.
- Always remove any caked dirt, and ensure that the tent is thoroughly dried out, before storage.
- Never pull on the shelter to remove a stake. Always pull from the stake itself.
General Tips & Warnings
- Keep all flame and heat sources away from this tent fabric.
- This tent is not fireproof.
- Do not use fuel-burning devices inside or near the tent.
- Do not store flammable substances inside the tent.