If you're planning for long camping and want to keep your ENSUITE tent setup throughout the trip, this can be done, but keeping it clean and dry is essential to prevent watermarks and moulds.
Here are some additional tips for keeping your tent in good condition:
- After each use, you can wipe down the inside and outside of the tent with a damp cloth.
- Leave the doors and windows open when you're not using them to let it air out.
- Store it in a dry place when you're not using it.
- If it gets wet, dry it out as soon as possible.
Here are some other things to keep in mind when leaving your shower tent up for a long time:
- Check the weather forecast and ensure no heavy rain or snow. If there is, you should take down your shower tent.
- Ensure the tent is staked down securely to not blow away in the wind.
- Inspect the tent regularly for any signs of wear and tear. If you see any damage, repair it immediately using the repair patch kit. Follow this guide on how to do this.