If I pre-order today, when does my new HOTTAP ship?
The new HOTTAP V2 is available for pre-order in USA and UK
Open this link and choose the kit you'd like. The shipping date for the chosen HOTTAP Kit will be displayed:
Once your order is shipped, you'll receive a tracking confirmation email so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
If I pre-order today, when does my 30 day money back guarantee start?
Your 30 day money back guarantee starts from the day you receive your item, not the date which you initially purchased it.
If I pre-order today, when does my 2 year warranty start?
Your 2 year warranty starts from the day you receive your item, not the date which you initially purchased it.
What if I change my mind / want to cancel my pre-order?
Not a problem! Simply email us and we'll cancel and refund your order immediately.
- USA - email us at email@example.com
- Australia - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Zealand - email us at email@example.com
- UK - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we have currently disabled our phone lines for the time being due to the support team currently working from home. We thank you for your understanding.
Can I pre-order the accessories?
Currently, we only have the three HOTTAP kits available for pre-order. All the other accessories will be available or for pre-order in the near future. These include:
- Faucet Plumbing Kit
- River Pump Kit
- Sink / Carry Tub
- Feet Attachment
Can I pick up direct from your headquarters?
Sorry, we don't carry any stock at our Melbourne HQ, and our USA / AUS / NZ /UK warehouses don't allow for customer pickups.
Is there somewhere I can see it before buying?
We sell directly to the public from our US, Australian, UK & New Zealand websites. Whilst our HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia we don't have any retail showrooms to view our products.
We ship directly to you from our 4 warehouses in Utah (USA), Melbourne (AUS), Christchurch (UK) or Auckland (NZ).
We want to make your purchase as easy, comfortable and risk-free as possible. This is why we have Free Shipping & Returns as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee. Use your product out in the field, and if you're not happy we'll send it back to us (for free) and refund your money in full.
You can only purchase Joolca gear directly from Us. We haven't partnered with any retail stores.
Read on to find out why we choose to sell directly to you.
Our retail history
It's true - we used to operate a wholesale channel. For about 6 years we ran a wholesale wing in Australia and New Zealand, supplying to all major camping, 4WD and home improvement stores.
We built great relationships with stores and learnt a lot along the way.
As we grew, we found that we couldn't balance supplying directly to customers, along with supplying to stores. We just weren't experienced enough to manage both. And, we ran into a lot of stock supply issues - where we were out of stock for months at a time.
We really enjoyed working with stores, but we knew that if we wanted to truly bring our vision to the world - we had to do it ourselves.
So, we made the tough choice to close down our wholesale wing and to double down on our products and customer experience. We said goodbye to stores.
But, I want to try before I buy
Great point. And you can!
Buying from a store has the added benefit of actually holding the item in your hands, having a bit of a play, and then buying it on the spot.
While we can't get Joolca gear into your hands within an hour (we still ship pretty quickly), we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Which is our way of letting you try before you buy. We even cover the return shipping!
This means that you can take your gear out on the field, put it through its paces, and if it turns out you don't want it - just contact us within 30 days to organise a return.
How much is delivery?
We offer Free Delivery:
- For our USA customers in the Continental United States Only - we use FedEx Home Delivery. For Alaska & Hawaii customers please read here.
- For our Australian customers - we use Australia Post
- For our New Zealand customers - we use Post Haste couriers.
- For our UK customer - we use DPD local and DHL local
Do we offer Express Shipping?
We only offer Express Shipping for our Australian customers at an additional cost. You'll be able to choose the Express Shipping option on the checkout page.
For our USA customers - we use FedEx Home Delivery to get our packages to you as quickly as possible. Currently, there is no option for Expedited Delivery.
For our NZ customers - we use Post Haste to get our packages to you as quickly as possible. Currently, there is no option for Express Shipping.
For our UK customer - we use DPD local and DHL local to get our packages to you as quickly as possible. Currently, there is no option for Expedited Delivery.
Can we ship to a PO Box:
We use FedEx Home Delivery to ship our packages. Unfortunately FedEx can't deliver to PO Boxes.
We use Australia Post to ship our packages. Shipping to a PO Box is fine.
New Zealand Customers
We use Post Haste to ship our packages. Unfortunately Post Haste can't deliver to PO Boxes.
We use DPD local and DHL local to ship our packages. Unfortunately DPD local and DHL local can't deliver to PO Boxes.
How long does Delivery take?
- We ship from our Salt Lake City, UT warehouse. Orders before 5.00 PM EST typically get shipped out the same day.
- We ship with FedEx Home Delivery.
- Refer to the Transit map below for approx delivery times:
- We ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Orders before 12.00 PM AEST typically get shipped out the same day.
- We ship with Australia Post. You can use their Delivery Time Calculator for a better estimate of shipping time. "From" Postcode is: 3029
- As a rough guide, delivery is:
- 2-4 Business days to metro areas on the East Cost
- 2-3 Business days to Adelaide
- 5 Business days to Perth/Darwin
- Add 1-3 Business days for more rural areas in each state.
- Express Post will be overnight to most Capital Cities, and if you're rural, then you'll save a few business days (however it won't be overnight to Coober Pedy for example).
- We ship from our Auckland warehouse. Orders before 12.00 PM NZST typically get shipped out the same day.
- We ship with Post Haste Couriers.
- As a rough guide, delivery is:
- 2 Business days to North Island
- 3-5 Business days to South Island
- We ship from our Christchurch warehouse. Orders before 12.00PM GMT typically get shipped out the same day
- We ship with DPD local and DHL local delivery services.
- As a rough guide, delivery is:
- 1-2 days to England, Wales and parts of Scotland
- 2-3 days to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- 4-5 days to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly
Can I return a product if I don't like it?
You sure can! We have a 30-day money-back guarantee!
We want to make it as easy, comfortable and risk-free as possible for everyone to explore the great outdoors.
Use your new products out in the field and return anything you're not happy with to us within 30 days for a full refund. We pay the return shipping, too!
This starts from the day you receive your unit (not when you make the purchase).
For more details you can read these:
Who Pays for return shipping if I want a refund?
We'll arrange to get the item shipped back to us, at our own cost. Our support team will help arrange everything.
How will my money be returned?
Once we receive the returned item, we'll check to ensure everything has been returned in full and there isn't any damage to the items (accidental or intentional).
We'll refund your money to the original payment method. So if you originally paid via credit card, your refund will go back to that same credit card.
How long is the warranty period?
For complete peace of mind, we offer 2 Years Warranty on all Joolca products. In the off chance you need to make a warranty claim you won't be out of pocket at all. We will arrange to repair or replace your item within the 2 year period.
If you would like to like to read through the Warranty Policy, you can read the Warranty Policies below:
Who pays for shipping in a warranty situation?
If you need to return your item under warranty it won't cost you a thing, either! We'll provide you with a return shipping label.
Where are the warranty repairs conducted?
Joolca handles all inspections and repairs in-house. Because of this, we are able to process your warranty claim quickly.
We currently do not have a National Repair network.
If you have any problems with your item, it's always best to contact us directly and we'll help you out as quickly as possible.
How long will a warranty repair take?
We understand the inconvenience of having to deal with a warranty claim. We always aim to get items fixed or replaced within days of receiving the item.
The whole process can take up to two weeks from start to finish, with shipping times to/from Joolca being the longest factor. Once we receive an item, we try to get it back out the door as quickly as possible.
If you need the warranty processed more quickly please get in touch with our support team and we'll try to help out as best we can.