Learn how to repair any holes or tears in your ENSUITE Single, Double, or Triple Tent and Awning Kits using the repair patch.
- Clean the area around the tear. Use a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris from the site around the tear.
- Dry the area around the tear. Use a hair dryer or a fan to dry the area around the tear completely.
- Cut the repair patch to size. The repair patch should be slightly larger than the tear.
- Peel off the backing from the repair patch.
- Stick the repair patch to the tent. Ensure that the repair patch is smooth and no bubbles are under it.
- Press down on the repair patch to ensure it adheres to the tent.
- Let the repair patch dry completely. This may take several hours.
- If the tear is large, you may need more than one repair patch.
- If the tear is in a part where the fabric folds/rolls up, you may want to reinforce it with another patch on the other side.