Below are the steps to replace your mounted tent cover.
- Allen Key set
Steps to add cover
Note: Make sure you note down each screw and washer location.
- Remove the Mounted Tent from your vehicle
- Unclip the roof portion of your Mounted Tent fabric and take it off
- Removing the verticle bolt(s) holding the arms in place
- Your Mounted tent should look like this:
- Remove both the arm brackets by unscrewing the x2 Allen Key bolts.
- Unscrew all of the screws on the remaining on the backplate and remove the metal panel and roof attachment.
- Remove the cover and replace it with the new cover
Steps to reassemble
- With the new cover now on, lay the roof attachment in place and place the arm brackets over the roof attachment, making sure the holes align.
- Screw in and secure the arm brackets and roof attachment using the x2 Allen Key bolts with their washers on each of the arm brackets.
- Lay the metal panel in place over the roof attachment and screw in the screws, creating the holes through the new cover.
- Attach the folding arms into the arm brackets and secure them with the large bolt and washers.
- Re-clip on the roof portion
- Install your Mounted Tent back onto your vehicle.