Installing the Awning Kit
1. Lay the fabric over the top of the tent
2. Attach it to the backside pole using clips. Remember to position the side with the ropes towards the front for proper alignment.
3. Attach the awning floor to the rings at the base of the tent.
4. Connect the poles on the other corner. Stick the pointed end of one pole on the roof's edge and stand the other end on the ground.
5. Extend the ropes outward and hammer them down to firmly secure them to the ground.
6. Clip on the side wall.
Installing the Rainfly
To install the rainfly, follow these steps:
1. Lay the rainfly over the top of the tent, with the silver side facing down.
2. Pull the rainfly taut across the tent's roof, and align the fabric on all sides.
3. Clip the corners of the rainfly to the tent body using the same clips that the tent fabric is attached to.