Learn how to set up your Nomad tub & sink by following this guide.
When you finish setting up, click here to learn how to use your Nomad tub & sink.
Setting up the faucet
- Attach the faucet head to the shower handle.
- Attach the shower handle holder.
- Attach the shower handle to the red shower hose.
Note: The shower handle only works in one direction. Attach the faucet head to the shower handle, closest to the switch.
Setting up the tub
- Align the tub lid to the inserts on the top of the tub.
- Attach the tub lid to the tub.
Attaching the faucet
Insert the shower handle holder into the insert at the top of the tub.
Connecting the faucet to the HOTTAP
- Connect the short red hose to the HOTTAP "Water Output" (red) fitting.
- Attach the two-way splitter.
- Connect the shower hose to one end of the two-way splitter.
- Connect the faucet hose to the other end of the two-way splitter.
HOTTAP can only supply one appliance at a time, so you cannot use both the shower and faucet at the same time. I.e., if you want to use the faucet to wash dishes, do not use the shower - otherwise your HOTTAP will turn off.