Learn how to drain, deflate and pack up your HOTTUB after use.
When you want to pack away your HOTTUB, you'll need to drain the water and then deflate and pack away the HOTTUB.
Draining the HOTTUB
- Turn off the HOTTAP and pump.
- Tighten both grey fittings inside the HOTTUB (where the water was recirculating from).
- Run a length of hosing from the bottom fitting out to where you want the water to drain and then unscrew the inner light grey fitting. The HOTTUB will sellf drain.
- To get the last bit of water out, tip the HOTTUB.
Deflating the HOTTUB
- Once all the water has been removed from the HOTTUB, disconnect the hoses if they are still connected.
- Unscrew the air valve and push the white button to the "unlocked" position. This will release the air pressure.
- Fold and push the HOTTUB in to continue to deflate.
Packing the HOTTUB
- Make sure your HOTTUB is fully deflated.
- Fold the length sides in on themselves so that the width is the base.
- Fold the HOTTUB x3 times in on itself.
- Pack the HOTTUB and all the accessories in the carry bag.