Learn how to set up, secure, and install the accessories for your ENSUITE Single Tent.
Putting It Up
To put up your ENSUITE Single Tent, follow these steps:
1. Click the frame open and extend the frame poles until they click into place.
2. Secure the frame using pegs to pin the tent down.
3. Erect the tent by extending the legs.
Installing The Internal Accessories
1. Locate the ringlets located on the edges of the tent.
2. Secure the laundry and toiletries bag by clipping it into the ringlets.
Securing The Tent
If camping in a windy area, you may want to secure the tent by pegging it down or with guy ropes at the side flaps.
Installing The Showerhead
To install the showerhead inside your ENSUITE Single Tent, follow these steps:
1. Pass the longer shower hose through the front opening.
2. Connect the shower hose to the shower handle.
3. Connect the shorter shower hose to the shower handle, and secure the shower head above the head.
Please note that the showerhead kit is not included in the tent.
It is sold separately as part of the HOTTAP kit.