- Unzip the bag and flip the cover over the top.
- Undo the Velcro straps holding the tent in place and let the tent roll down.
Opening the arms
Pins secure the tent arms. There's one on the right and another one on the left. Pull the right pin to release the left arm and extend it until you hear it clicks. Pull the left pin and extend the right arm until it locks in place.
Adjust the height
- If the tent is too low or high to the ground, adjust the height by following these steps.
Attaching the laundry bag
- Attach the laundry bag inside and clip all four sides using the clip sewn into the tent.
- Install the shower hose and shower head.
- Feed the longer red hose from the tent's bottom opening outside and clip it inside to install it. Once done, you can install the shower handle, the shorter red hose, and the shower head.
- Pull out the swivel handle up top and attach the shower head.
- Roll out the roof and secure it in place by aligning the Velco from the side of the tent fabric and on top of the left and right frames. You can extend the roof up to the front and secure it with Velcro for complete privacy!
Peg it down
In windy situations, you can use the pegs we've included and pin all four sides to the ground for added stability.
If that's not enough, you can also use some structural poles and attach them to the tent's side using the Velcros.
Learn how to set up and use your ENSUITE Mounted Single Tent, adjust the height, install the shower hose, and peg it down.
Once you are done Mounting your ENSUITE Mounted Single Tent. You can set up your tent following these steps:
In addition, you have the option to order our ENSUITE Shower Base and securely fasten your tent walls onto it. It's basically a plumbed floor that makes recirculation and greywater collection easy!