Learn how to dry and pack your ENSUITE Mounted Single tent away.
Drying your ENSUITE Mounted Single tent
Before you start, ensure the tent is completely dry before packing up. You can wipe the tent walls with a soft cloth after use and let it air dry. This prevents mould build-up and unpleasant smells from developing. You can keep the laundry bag inside and ready for your next use!
Packing your ENSUITE Mounted Single tent
- Start by rolling the tent roof all the way back into the tent frame.
- Unzip both the front and side zippers.
- Pull the right pin to release the right arm and push it back towards the frame until it locks in place.
- Next, pull the left pin to release the left arm and push it back towards the tent frame until it clicks.
- Gather the tent fabric and begin rolling it up. Keep going until you reach the top. Make sure that the tent is relatively tight.
- Get the Velcro straps and run them through the loops.
- Bring the bag cover back, zip it up, and you're done!