If you have leaking water fittings, follow these steps to resolve the issue.
Watch this overview video and then go through each section for a summary of steps.
Leaking from the grey water fitting
If water is leaking out from the grey water fitting (which is on the end of every blue and red hose), you can tighten the fitting to ensure a full seal.
- Hold the top section of the grey fitting in one hand.
- Hold the bottom section of the grey fitting in the other hand.
Leaking from the red or blue adaptor
If you notice water leaking from the top of the red or blue water fitting, and running down along the hose, you can tighten the fitting to ensure a full seal.
- Secure the HOTTAP with one hand.
- Hold the red or grey adaptor in the other hand.
Leaking from the connection between hoses or adaptors
If you notice leaking when connecting different adaptors, like the red or blue adaptors on the HOTTAP, to the shower handle, to the Joolca pump, etc., make sure to fully press the hose onto the adaptor, to ensure a full seal.
- Hold the hose in one hand.
- Hold the adaptor, pump, etc. in the other hand.
- Press the hose connection until it is seated securely.